Time & Sales
Table of Contents
Time and sales panel shows all executed trades for selected trading instrument in table form and provides details for each trade including date, time, price, quantity, and trade direction.
What is Time and Sales #
Time & Sales panel displays all trades that occur for selected instrument and provides details for each trade including date, time, price, and quantity. Each line is color-coded to indicate whether the trade was a result of an aggressive buyer or seller.
Time & Sales panel keeps a running record of trades for selected instruments displayed in chronological order. Each new entry is added to the top of the list, causing the panel screen to auto-scroll downward.
Time & Sales panel in GoCharting shows all executed trades
Main Components of Time & Sales #
- Trades Bar Chart (RED – SELL trade and GREEN -BUY trade)
- A table comprising of following fields:
- Arrows (UP = BUY, DOWN = SELL)
- Trade Size: The quantity of trade
- Trade Amount: Trade Quantity X Trade Price
- Price: The price at which trade was executed
- Time: The timestamp of the trade
- Filter Icon: Filter the big trades
- Gradient Coloring: Shows the big trades
Lets see all of this in action